Monday, June 16, 2008

Hillary Campaign Memories

From the Hillary Campaign
"Dear Alex,

Together, you and I changed America forever. We touched so many lives over the course of this campaign, and I can't thank you enough for the support you showed me. I met so many wonderful people out on the trail, and I wanted to share some of those memories with you.

I hope you'll take a moment to view our online album with some favorite photos from the campaign.

Thank you so much -- I'll be in touch soon.

Sincerely,
Hillary
Hillary Rodham Clinton "

Post your favorite Hillary memories in the comments.

Click Here To Donate To Hillary and Help Retire Her Campaign Debt http://www.hillaryclinton.com/contribute/557C


--
Want Hillary In the White House? Sign Our Petition
Click To Sign The Petition
Not Voting For Obama? Join Our Campaign
Join Us On: Myspace - Facebook

No comments: