Monday, June 23, 2008

Obama's Fabricated Enthusiasm

Check out this footage Terry Ann took at a recent Obama Rally.



You can read her post here

I love the first comment posted on Terry Ann's Blog

I first noticed fake homemade signs like that watching Robot Wars on Techtv, then that celebrity boxing show on Fox, and lately on the new American Gladiators. It's really sad the lengths people will go to create the impression of enthusiasm for someone on a reality tv show, much less a politician. It says alot about politicians that they are learning how to manipulate the public by watching reality tv.


--
Want Hillary In the White House? Sign Our Petition
Click To Sign The Petition
Not Voting For Obama? Click To Subscribe To Our Updates
Join Us On: Myspace - Facebook
Support This Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I don't really see this as a big deal. I was at a peace rally in Boulder, CO, a few months ago for ending the war in Iraq, and a guy passed posters around to those of us who didn't have time to make any. Just because we didn't make our own signs, doesn't mean the sentiment/feeling wasn't just as great as the person who did. I mean, let's try to find real reasons to dislike Obama -- there are plenty out there. ;-)

Hillary-zilla said...

It does show how contrived, artificial. amd staged Obama's campaign is. And the media does nothing to point this out. In fact promotes it as real enthusiasm.

mshillary said...

From the very beginning when I 1st laid eyes on the Obama campaign I felt that he was not for real..and I still do not...I believe he is he Pied Piper come to rob us of our children and take them to the rats...
His whole persona is fake..If people honestly will follow this man Obama, them no wonder people will follow the anti-christ. People are gullible
and will follow anything...Look what happened to the Jewish people during WW2..We can't let this happen to our country folks...I don't know what it will take to get people to wake up..We can not trust the Media. They have fallen for the almighty dollar, and truth means nothing to them. Things changed when Bush got in, and it has went down hill ever since..In my heart I still believe that Hillary, with all of her mistakes, would have made the best president.
We need change, but not Obama and McCain's kind of change!