Monday, July 7, 2008

Buses To Denver

PUMAPAC is organizing a bus effort to get people to Denver
If you want to go to Denver or ARE going to Denver, PLEASE send us an email at gotodenver@pumapac.org and give us the details of your plans — how many, when, and FROM where. Also let us know if you NEED, WANT, or DON’T NEED help in getting to Denver. Send specific questions to denverquestions@pumapac.org.(from pumapac)


--
Want Hillary In the White House? Sign Our Petition
Click To Sign The Petition
Not Voting For Obama? Click To Subscribe To Our Updates
Join Us On: Myspace - Facebook
Support This Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget they moved Obama's speech to the stadium.

mahima said...

I have read that Obama moved to the stadium to keep Hillary's supporters out so they could not be heard. I am in India and cannot be there. I am hoping your voices will be loud and strong, I think Hillary is counting on all of you. She cannot speak out herself. It breaks my heart to watch her being forced to back Obama. I am glad Bill still has not come out and backed Obama. Stay strong and United Hillary supporters!