1. stop calling us ungracious and start being gracious to us
2. stop threatening womens' rights and be a stand for womens' rights never again be a manipulative weapon to get our votes.
3. stop lying about how Barack Obama's inexperience is a good thing -- somehow we cannot wrap our minds around that one.
4. stop pretending that our votes counted - we all saw what happened on May 31st.
5. stop pretending that Obama will win without us - there are more of us than you can imagine.
6. stop pretending that its only the women who are upset ~ this alone is a sexist assumption.
7. stop pretending that the primaries weren't a big sham ~ caucus fraud !
8. stop pretending that this was a fair election process
9. stop pretending that your a democratic party and start being a democratic party
By SCOTT LINDLAW, Associated Press Writer
DENVER - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi acknowledged Monday that Democrats are not yet united following the bitter primary fight that divided supporters of likely Democratic nominee Barack Obama and rival Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Asked by reporters about female voters' comfort level with Obama, Pelosi said women show a strong preference for Obama in public opinion polls. A "gender gap" in Obama's favor had emerged "even before the convention, and even before the complete reconciliation that we need," she said.
Pelosi, who is chairwoman of the convention by virtue of her post as House speaker, brushed off a question about that reconciliation effort.
"The nomination is decided, we have a vice president, we're going to work together and go forward," she said, adding that all 12 national conventions she has attended have been marked by contentiousness.
Click here to read more
Click To Sign The Petition
Not Voting For Obama? Click To Subscribe To Our Updates
Join Us On: Myspace - Facebook
Support This Blog