The poll’s other findings include: (from clubfemina.com)
- The preference for Clinton is widest in handling the responsibilities of a President. Clinton is seen as doing a better job dealing with the economy by a 40 percent margin and as more effective in dealing with foreign leaders by 48 percent.
- Clinton also holds a substantial edge in character and personal issues.
- American women voters not only admire Hillary Clinton more, they also relate to her more than to Sarah Palin. While the margin is not as wide as in the presidential job responsibilities, women see Clinton’s values as closer to their own and would rather have Hillary Clinton as a friend.
- While Clinton comes out on top again in her role as a mother, this is an area where many women felt they could not or would not judge or compare these women.
- A third of the women polled say their views of Clinton have become more positive. Only a tiny minority has a more negative view than a year ago. Fifty-six percent of women said their views are unchanged.