Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hillary on the California Wildfires

Glad to hear Hillary has commented on the Calif. wildfires. It's gotten crazy here. I'm finally back in my apartment tonight, after being evacuated. So I've been a little out of the loop on the news, except fire news.

Here's Hillary's comments on the fires:

"I have been following the news about the wildfires that are affecting seven counties in Southern California. My heart and prayers go out to the families that have been displaced, have lost their homes, businesses, or worse-have lost a loved one to these ravaging wildfires. "

"My thoughts are also with the thousands of brave firefighters and first responders who are risking their lives in battling the flames and helping the victims. We are praying for your safety." -Hillary-

----------

Keep everyone in So. Calif affected by these wildfires in your thoughts and prayers tonight guys. Be safe out there...

Chris McLeod

No comments: