Thursday, October 18, 2007

10 Questions Online Presidential Forum

Many of you watched the CNN/Youtube Presidential Primary Debates. I felt that was a pretty revolutionary idea for modern US politics. However, the only part that irked me the most was that CNN/Youtube were the ones picking the questions that made it through.

10 Questions is a Presidential Online Forum where people like you and I submit questions via Youtube, Yahoo, or Myspace Video. Then again people like you and I go to the site www.10questions.com view the videos, and vote on our favorite videos. NOW THIS is pretty revolutionary if you ask me! The Top 10 Questions (based on votes from US) will be submitted to the candidates, and videos of their responses will be posted. YOU DECIDE whether or not the candidates answered the questions, or answered them to your liking.

Go there now, find out how to submit your questions, and vote on the questions already submitted. Hillary Clinton support is needed, there are a couple of pointless questions to Sen. Clinton directly, go give them "Thumbs Down" votes. :)

Three of the videos posted are mine, so I hope you'll go give me some votes as well. You can see which ones are mine by looking below the videos. Mine will say "By : Chris1345"

Thanks, and check it out guys!

Chris McLeod

No comments: