Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hillary the E-Diplomat

Lots of great articles about Hillary and her use of Technology.

Her videos aren't quite viral yet and she's not tweeting, but Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is embracing new media, using the Web to promote the agency and her role as the nation's top envoy.

In less than three months, Clinton's State Department has embarked on a digital diplomacy drive aimed at spreading the word about American foreign policy and restoring Washington's image. Part of a broader Internet outreach by President Barack Obama's administration, Clinton's Web efforts already have outpaced those of her predecessors. (read more AP)


Get Blog Updates By Email
Join Us On: Myspace - Facebook - Twitter

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice website! Good job. :) My message to Hillary:

Hillary, I love you! Flat out. God bless you. I pray for both you and Barack every night. Please help this country. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

why do i keep getting this shit from the traitors website as soon as she went to work for the empty suit crook she became a tratior to me especially knowing what she does about him . i wish i could get all my money back that i donated to the tratior

Anonymous said...

I have been studying English and
interesting in America.
Then I sometimes listen to Hillary's speech by website. Her
speaking in English is very clear
I think.

I have been a suporter of Obama and Hillary though I am a Japanese.

I hope that they will contribute
to be happy in the whole world.

Anonymous said...

then why dont you take them to japan obama is a empty suit arrogant crook

Anonymous said...

Quote: "why do i keep getting this shit from the traitors website as soon as she went to work for the empty suit crook she became a tratior to me especially knowing what she does about him . i wish i could get all my money back that i donated to the tratior
then why dont you take them to japan obama is a empty suit arrogant crook"

Then why even come here, MORON? You look like an idiot with your juvenile rantings.
Stick the pacifier back in your mouth and STFU!

Anonymous said...

Good job telling off the moron of #2 and #4 posts!
Hey, Ann Coulter-wannabe....go suck on a pacifier and stick it where your sh*t don't shine!

Anonymous said...

Great job........
Good blog........

___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade