Monday, May 26, 2008

Why vote for Obama or McCain when you can vote for Hillary

www.HillaryGrassrootsCampaign.com

Are you finally fed up?
Are you tired of everyone trashing Hillary?
Are you tired of the Sexism?
Are you tired ofpeople trying to push Hillary out of the race?
Are you tired of being told that you have to vote for Obama?

Then join the Hillary Grassroots Campaign to show Hillary we support her no matter what. Our goal is to show Hillary that we want her to run as an Independent. It doesn't make any sense to vote for McCain or Obama when you can vote for Hillary. We know Hillary will make a better President, so lets not let this Historic moment pass.

We have over 500,000 Hillary supporters on board help us get to a million. Show your support and Join the community.

Subscribe To Updates

Hillary Grassroots Facebook
Hillary Grassroots Myspace

5 comments:

CRYSTALNYDEM said...

I am thrilled to see this movement happening. I was planning to write in Hillary's name on the ballot reagardless come November. I will NEVER support Obama and am not a Republican. I sure hope that Hillary DOES run, even if it's not as a Democrat. I will be here for her regardless.

Persio said...

This is excellent news that the movement is finally picking up steam, i for one would vote for Hillary headlining any party, i just love her ideas, her tenacity, her determination and she's a compassionate and at the same time strong person to deal with the problems we are facing and what's to come. Hillary Clinton as an independent candidate will be the perfect ticket to send her to the White House.

annette442 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annette442 said...

I have wrote to all the super Delegates and the delegates that replied to me have greatfeedback so far. Here are a few of the replies.

Thank you for taking the time to write and for supporting Senator Hillary Clinton. I have pledged my vote to her as I believe she is the most qualified candidate for President of the United States.
Please feel free to visit my website at, www.fisherflores.com , and see what other are saying about the upcoming election. May I post your e-mail as well?
Regards,
Norma Fisher Flore
DNC member, Texas

I am a committed Clinton Superdelegate.
Susan Burgess
Mayor Pro Tem
Charlotte, NC

My support for Senator Clinton is strong. I represent seniors across our Country; this is their wish and my belief. Thank you for your comments and commitment. Maria Cordone

annette442 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.