Sunday, February 10, 2008

Let’s Take Hillary To The Next Level

Let's Take Hillary To The Next Level

I really want to see Hillary become our President. I want to see a strong women in the White House, someone who knows all the important players and can get in there and fix out country.

I love this email I got sent to me today:

This moment in history is going to take more than inspiration to get us through it. Obama is an extraordinary voice, and I think of him as a modern-day Henry Clay or perhaps a Frederick Douglass. We need his voice and his vision of hope, just as our nation needed Henry Clay and Frederick Douglass. But I think of Hillary as an FDR, or a Douglas MacArthur, or maybe a Harriett Tubman. She's a doer. She's travelled to every corner of the planet, into the most war-torn regions where few other leaders (especially the current President) have gone, and she knows in her bones that the world is crumbling...and so is America.

And when all is said and done, this woman leads already. I'm so proud the Democratic Party produced the first woman and first African American candidates who would and could and should be President, at this moment in our history. I will vote for Hillary today, because she's tough as nails and willing to lead us. And I'll love the fact I can vote for a woman for president who's ready to walk through the fires of hell for me.

This is our chance to make history.

We need to take this campaign to the next level. I see two things we need to address ASAP.

1. Campaign Funds - This last Thursday Hillary held an event in Washington at a really small venue and I learned later from a friend it was because the campaign just couldn't afford a larger venue. Obama on the other had, held his event in the key arena and got a lot of publicity out of it. Obama might not have the substance that Hillary does but he has the money. I don't want to see Hillary lose out due to a technicality. So we need to make sure we are doing everything we can to help Hillary. We need to donate what ever we can and get a friend or family member to donate as well. Help Hillary have the funds she needs to compete with Obama. Donate to the Hillary Campaign

2. Promoting Hillary - Doing everything we can to make an impact online.
Write a blog post about why you support Hillary
Make a Video about why you support Hillary
Put a banner on your blog/site
Send out daily/weekly bulletins
Share Hillary videos

Upcoming Primary Feb 10th - Maine
If you live in Maine get out and vote for Hillary on Sunday

Tuesday Primary Feb 12th - DC/Maryland/Virginia

Take A Moment & Donate to the Hillary Campaign
Obama raised over 30 million in January, so lets help Hillary raise some campaign funds so we can win this


HTML to Repost

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this woman! Women of all races and ages will help women in general if we recognise the gift that WOMEN have to give the world. Let's support one another!!

Anonymous said...

The more I watch and listen to Hillary the more I respect and admire her. I believe she is the only one with enough experience and strength it will take to pull this country out of the mess it is in. Vote for Hillary and let a woman take charge for a change.

Anonymous said...

It's great to know that other people feel this way. We're working hard to reinstill the confidence our campaign has lost. We're taking your idea and then some and working it to the fullest extent of our power. Go to the Hillary One Million Strong Facebook group to see what our plans are regarding the remaining states. If this is the end, Hillary's going out like the fourth of July.

Anonymous said...

He was heard saying today that ILLINOIS was the only school left in the COUNTRY that has PHYS.ED for kids in school , I live in INDIANA and my grandaughter has phys.ed atleast once a week, and he will try to stop kids from being able to drink sodas during school lunches, this sounds too much CONTROL over our lives to me, SOMEONE should note him on this inaccurate statement he said today, JUST another LIE

Anonymous said...

post remark, OBAMA said Illinois was the only 'state' left that has physical ed programs, it's not true!HE is still misleading the country!