Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm ready for Hillary....Are you?



America is ready for change, and Hillary Clinton is ready to lead. She's a doer. She's traveled to every corner of the planet, into the most war-torn regions where few other leaders (especially the current President) have gone, and she knows in her bones that the world is crumbling...and so is America.

And when all is said and done, this woman leads already. I will vote for Hillary, because she's tough as nails and willing to lead us. I love the fact that I can vote for a woman for president who's ready to walk through the fires of hell for me.

I am ready for change
I am ready to see the end of this Iraq War
I am ready for Universal Healthcare
I am ready to improve our schools
I am ready for our country to be energy independent
I am ready for a strong woman in the White House
I am ready for a leader
I am ready for Hillary Clinton

Let's show Hillary that we have her back -- make an online contribution today.

Contribute

Click To Contribute

No comments: