Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Obama Cult

According to wikipedia, a cult of personality arises when a country's leader uses mass media to create a heroic public image through unquestioning flattery and praise. Cults of personality are often found in dictatorships but can be found in some democracies as well.

I feel like performing a cheer...

Give me an, "O"

Give me a, "B"

Give me an, "A"

Give me an, "M"

Give me an, "A"

What's that spell? "CULT of PERSONALITY!!!"
Don't believe the hype.










Support my girl, Hillary!


1 comment:

Citizen S said...

Everyone here who reads and posts is invited to and more than welcome to fill my forum with pro-Hillary posting (or anti-Obama too). In fact, now that the pro-Obama people have mostly left, there is hardly any activity there. I welcome anyone who wants to spread Hillary news there to go to rebelcentral.net