Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hillary's Example in Texas

It has been a long time since my last post. I am keeping to myself down here in Texas a.k.a. "The Red State". I must say one thing, that Hillary's injury did not slow her down one bit. She continues day by day to embody what the not only the Democratic party stands for but, what diplomacy can do when used. She is a woman that I am proud to say she is representing me as she travels the world. I want to apologize for my absence. Know that my next post will be very soon and I have not forgotten my love of this blog and the people who support Hillary Clinton!! Austin, Texas will host the Democratic National Comittee's Fall meeting and there are rumors of an office being placed in the lone star state. Perhaps Texas will return to it's yellowdog roots!! Remember Hillary did take Texas!! So, Texas will always be in my mind Clinton Country!! Until we meet again...Take Care...
Get Blog Updates By Email
Join Us On: Myspace - Facebook - Twitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hillary did take Texas!"

Um, no.


Obama Clinton
primary 61 65
caucus 38 29

total 99 94


Why must you continue to pretend that such a 100% loser was a winner???

Anonymous said...

Hillary did take Texas - and the whole country! The good intentions of the man in office does not erase the fact that he would not have won but for the dirty tactics of the (despictable male) party leaders - who had us believing that that evil existed only on the other side. Its time to re-commit to the principles that mad the country great. His good intentions now does not erase history.