Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Here is your chance to have lunch with Hillary

Hillary is holding a contest. To be eligible for Lunch with Hillary all you have to do is contribute between now and midnight Friday, September 7.
From the HillaryClinton.com

"Let's do lunch. Let's talk, you and me -- about whatever you'd like. Our hopes. Our goals. Our work. The weather. Maybe even politics.

I think it would be fun to have you over for lunch, at my table, in my home in Washington. You and I both know that we need a serious change of direction in this country. So let's sit down for a meal and talk about exactly the best way to make that change a reality.

Of course, that change can't happen if we don't win. So I'm asking you today to demonstrate your commitment to real change by supporting my campaign with a contribution. We're going to choose one supporter to come to my house in DC, along with a guest, to share lunch and talk. And if you contribute between now and midnight Friday, September 7, it could be you."


Click Here to Donate to the Hillary Campaign

No comments: