Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time Magazine Article"The One & Future Hillary Clinton"


Time Magazine Article"The One & Future Hillary Clinton"

Time Magazine did a great article on Hillary Clinton.

Here is an excerpt

"I'm going to be focused, as I always have been, on what we're going to get done. I'm not interested in just enhancing my visibility. I'm interested in standing on the South Lawn of the White House and seeing President Obama signing into law quality, affordable health care for everybody, and voting in a big majority for clean, renewable energy and smarter economic policies. That's what I'm all about, and I'm going to use every tool at my disposal to bring it about…"

While she didn't achieve the Clinton Restoration, Hillary emerged from that race as the symbol of a movement that has come to represent the hopes and frustrations of millions of working-class Democrats…

Looking back on what she accomplished in the primaries, Clinton said, "I really felt like people were responding to my campaign in large measure because they feel invisible, that they have just been overlooked and marginalized in ways that undermine their hopes for the future and their capacity to realize their own dreams…"


Clinton put that star power to full use this fall, campaigning at more than 200 rallies and fund raisers for upwards of 80 candidates across the country…

Read the rest of the article here

Click Here To Subscribe To Our Updates
--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hillary- by all rights YOU SHOULD BE THE PRESIDENT in 2009-2017! However,DNC - Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi and the rest just didn't want it to happen and executed every dirty trick they could get away with to keep you from that destiny. Shame on them! Shame on the DNC!!!!!