Monday, December 22, 2008

Message from Chelsea Clinton "The Difference We're Making"


As you know, it's been an exciting year for my family and I am so proud of both of my parents. This summer, I had the great opportunity of traveling to Africa with my father, where we met Jean Pierre, a young boy in a rural village in Rwanda.

Jean Pierre is alive and well today because of the antiretroviral treatments that the Clinton HIV/AIDS Initiative (CHAI) was able to make accessible to him. Jean Pierre told us that he wants to grow up to be a doctor and give more people a chance to live a healthy life.

Jean Pierre's story is inspiring, not just because he's benefiting from the work of everyone at CHAI, but also because he's leading by example with his lifetime goal of giving back and serving others through medicine.

While traveling across the country earlier this year supporting my mother, I was similarly inspired by the passion and generosity of so many Americans. In that spirit, I hope you'll consider supporting CHAI and the Clinton Foundation's other work in the U.S. and around the world. Gifts of any size make a very real difference.
To learn more about what your gift can accomplish, please click here.

From my family to yours, we hope you have a happy, healthy holiday season.

All the best for 2009,



Chelsea Clinton

P.S. Join me and get regular updates about our work at the Clinton Foundation.


Get Blog Updates By Email
Join Us On: Myspace - Facebook - Twitter

No comments: