Thursday, June 12, 2008

McCain To Talk To Democrats & Independents

This might not be for everyone, but for those that are thinking you might support McCain, you can find out what he is all about this Saturday at a virtual Townhall he is having with Democrats and Independents. This should be interesting to say the least.

McCain is will participate in a virtual town hall with Democrats and Independents this Saturday to discuss McCain's record of putting country before political party.

"The American people know I have a long record of bipartisan problem solving," said John McCain. "They've seen me put our country before any president, before any party, before any special interest -- and before my own interest. They might think me an imperfect servant of our country, which I surely am, but I am her servant first, last and always. I look forward to talking to voters across the country of all parties to present them with my vision for the future of our great nation."(John McCain)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

WHAT: Virtual Town Hall Meeting

WHO: John McCain & RNC Victory Chair Carly Fiorina

WHEN: Saturday, June 14, 2008
3:30p.m. ET

PARTICIPATE: To participate, the general public should please visit cityhall.johnmccain.com.


--
Want Hillary In the White House? Sign Our Petition
Click To Sign The Petition
Join Us On: Myspace - Facebook

No comments: