Thursday, April 26, 2007

The reviews are in: Hillary 'superb, ' 'strong, ' 'very solid' in first debate

MSNBC'S MATTHEWS -- HILLARY 'DID VERY WELL...HER PRESENTATION WAS VERY SOLID...VERY IMPRESSIVE': -- "I thought Hillary Clinton did really well tonight. As a frontrunner, I think she held her place. I think her voice, her manner, her presentation was very solid...I thought she held herself as a frontrunner and kept her status...I think that she kept her voice, and she was very controlled, and very professional and very impressive." [Chris Matthews, MSNBC, 4/26/07]

MSNBC'S SCARBOROUGH -- HILLARY 'SOLID...HER ANSWERS...WERE STRONG.': "Hillary Clinton...Not flashy but solid. Her answers on health care and government competence were strong." [Joe Scarborough, MSNBC.com, 4/26/07]

No comments: